Monday, March 2, 2009

With a Little Help From My Friends

It's no secret that things have been hard around the studio. Advertising and magazine work is drying up. People are cutting back on the little things, like family portraits and over-the-top wedding albums. But it's times like these when we really learn the value of friendship, so I'd like to take this moment to publicly thank all the people who have been helping me out with contacts or a shoulder to cry on.

An extra big thank you goes out to Steph, Marcelina, Chris, Jadine and Tomas.

I'm not out of the woods yet, but your support means more to me than I can possibly say.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are more than welcome...one good turn deserves another! And you seem much more optimistic as of late, which is great! We'll get all our boats turned around again and headed downstream...I don't know about you, but I'm more than a little tired of paddling the hard direction!

Unknown said...

Oh, by the way, I tackified your MySpace.